The rules are easy, just post 6 things that recently made you happy! Then tag 6 people to post this meme on their LJs. Because it is good. Everyone needs a little happiness once in awhile.
1) Sending off the first actual written work to be judged/critiqued. EEP! But exciting.
2) Finding out that Counting Crows did a cover of Pure Prairie League's Amie. I seriously did a happy dance. No, really. My husband thought I was a dork.
3) Writing something that came out just right.
4) Playing with Audrey and Katie until they were nothing but giggling heaps of baby exhaustion.
5) Getting my house (mostly) cleaned up.
6) Big smooches from the ball and chain.
I am not tagging people because I don't tag unless there's a can of spray paint in my hand. Okay, not even then. If you so desire, then take it and run. It's all good.